Three little Monkeys

Three little Monkeys

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Starting something new..... it would be a lie to call it a past time.

I have decided to start this blog because I love to share the funny things that happen in our family. I would lie and say, ohhh I am doing this for a past time. But.... no time for past times. Really no time for blogs, but memories that are made can be shared. If I can make a FB status update, I can update my blog. One promise I make is.... if you are a teacher, my typing will drive you crazy. I don't use proper punctuation, and I will mis-spell.... or is it mis spell or misspell... ????? I type as I speak. Believe me, I don't speak with many proper punctuations, I just speak with many punctuations..... Many mis-placed. Or would that be misplaced??? :)

Recently Chad lost a really good friend. His wife had mentioned that she would love to have all of the status updates he had made in the past 18 months.... This will be my status updates.... Not only have I personally morned for this family that I barely knew, but I have had a lot of moments through out the day of "what ifs" and "wonder ifs" and praying non stop for his wife.. A wife that I only met once, but that doesn't seem to matter. I always used to think, I wonder how a certain event in someones life can change another persons???? Now I know. I know that I don't want to take one single day as if it were owed to me. I also know that I want to make and record many memories for me and my family.

Just one to start my blog off with is Preston's new word. It started the other night, but today it has been said a dozen times. I laugh every time it comes out of his mouth. It is "THANKS" but it sounds a little more like Thinks, minus the T. Yes, INKS. He has said it to everything. Even when he has gotten in trouble. He wakes up and comes in my room. I pick him up and lay him down.... inks mommy. I put his clothes on..... inks mommy..... I changed his diaper while saying PRESTON! What did you eat?????? inks mommy..... I take away my cup of lemonade from him.... after he screams at me and I say no no Preston.... inks mommy......Are you ready to lay down Preston????.... inks mommy...... LOVE HIM.... inks Jesus, inks alot. You have blessed me beyond measure!

1 comment:

  1. I will certainly enjoy getting to know you more about your family through this blog. What a precious story about your little one! inks for sharing!

    You can follow my blog at www.sloanchronicles.blogspot.com

    See you Sunday!

    ReplyDelete