Three little Monkeys

Three little Monkeys

Saturday, July 25, 2015

This Monkey is starting kindergarten! A day in the life...


I don't even have the words.... Where have the past 5 years gone? Why did they have to pass so fast? Preston will be starting kindergarten this next week. I am not sure how ready he is, but I know for sure I am NOT ready.....

He was the baby for 4 years, and even though Tate is here now, Preston knows he still hold a spot as the "baby." He milks it for all it is worth. How will I spend my days with him not right by my side driving me grey, making my veins bulge out of my forehead, laughing, cuddling, teaching and wondering how in the world he still has all of his bones intact...

He is my side kick, and I am going to miss this baby like CRAZY.
He makes our days interesting. I know many of my fb post are about him, what can I say?? He's a comedian.

A day in the life of Preston.....
Morning rise..... WHAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
What's wrong????
Cole Slapped me to wake me up!
What Mom??? He wouldn't move his legs from around my neck!
Preston climbs in bed right on top of Tate...
Preston, hunny.... you have to slide over...
I'm not sliding over. Make him slide over..
He can't slide over, he will fall off of the bed...
It's ok, the floor will catch him. I'm staying right here with you My Mommy. I love you Mommy. You are mine. I am your baby. Kiss my lips... WHOA! Mommy, your breath is like dookie bung hole bad! Brush your teeth!!!!

A few minutes later.... MOMMY!!!!
Yes, Sydney!
Mommy! Make Preston get out of my room. He put his butt in my face!
HAHAHA Yea! And I Farted on her! HAHAHA..
PRESTON! Get out of her room...
Ok Mommy, you want me to sit on you with my butt.
Preston... Seriously. Pull your pants up and go downstairs.

Breakfast...
Preston, stop looking at me
Preston, stop looking at me
PRESTON! Don't copy me!
PRESTON! Don't copy me!
MOM!
MOM!
UGHHHHHHH
Preston, stop copying your sister.
Preston, stop copying your sister.hehehehe
Mommy, you are laughing....

Boys, what are you doing? Are you jumping on the furniture?
No, I'm not, but I'm helping Tate jump on the furniture.
PRESTON! You can't pick him up!
Yes I can.... I just did. Watch, I'll do it again..
Preston, put him down...
Sorry Tate, Mommy doesn't like you.

Mommy, can you hold me?
Of course I can. Are you tired?
No, I just love you and want you.
Ok, come here.
Mommy, can we sit in Daddy's chair.
Well, ok. Just for a minute. I can't sit too long.
It's ok. I won't tell Daddy if you fall asleep with me.

Cole, why are screaming at Preston?
He won't get off of me.
We are just pretend wrestling....
NO WE AREN'T! YOU TACKLED ME!

Mommy, what are we eating for dinner?
I love what you cook. It is always good.
Mommy, I ate a bite, can I have ice cream now?

These days go on and on and on.......He is the funniest kid I know. He is full speed ahead from the minute he wakes up until the moment his head hits the pillow. He is so smart and I know he is going to do great in school.  This little comedian is a math genius and a great artist. He pays attention to details when coloring, yet has no idea his baby brother is standing in front of him while he is running from one room to another. What a joy it is to be his mommy.

To end, one of my most favorite things he still does and I pray he continues to for a while, is say this particular prayer every night before bed.

Heavenly Father, thank you for my Mommy and my Daddy and my brothers my sister and my dog (keep in mind, the dog died almost 2 years ago.)  Lord, thank you for everything you do for us and giving us everything we need. Please tell Dodger that we love him and we miss him and we wish he was here with us everyday. Lord, please help me do anything and everything I put my mind to. In Jesus name I pray, Amen....

I love you Preston Triplett...

No comments:

Post a Comment